Monday, December 08, 2014

After the Detroit Urban Craft Fair...



I had "the best time" being a vendor at the Detroit Urban Craft Fair. Around 4pm, on Saturday, I remember standing there and it was almost like everything stopped for a split second and I had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude come over me. I'm so beyond grateful for all of the hard work that Handmade Detroit puts into the show so that it was an amazing success yet again this year. I'm so grateful that all of my hard work paid off leading up to the show and that I have a husband that supports what I'm doing and a Mom who is always there by my side and is able to lend a hand whenever she can. I enjoyed chatting with all of the lovely people that attended the show and all of their amazing comments about my work. My heart is overwhelming full... and I cannot think of a better way to start the holiday season and the new year! Happy Holidays and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to everyone! xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails