Tuesday, October 14, 2014

French 75 MidCentury Cocktail Series Illustration

My love for all things mid-century continues... and with that, I'm really excited about my new series of watercolor  + gouache illustrations -- 60's cocktails!

My newest piece is the French 75. I'm not always big on champagne because I never know what kind I should buy, or what's going to taste really well, so I usually just avoid it. I do on occasion enjoy a nice Mimosa and when I read the list of ingredients in the French 75, I have to say I'm quite intrigued. Cheers!

Just a reminder that all of my cocktail illustration will have a Text Option if you purchase them from my Etsy shop. Please see my image samples below.


Text Option A


Text Option B







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails